Called to Serve in the Peru Piura Mission

Friday, October 23, 2015

Surprise!

Hey mom good morning :)

I know it’s early, but I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I’m getting transferred. It was super crazy how fast it went, President pulled me into his office last night and told me he’s gonna need me to go work in an area for a week, then I’m gonna get transferred again.

Anyways, my new area (for a week) is called Tacalá.  It’s here in Piura so not too far.  My new companion is named Elder Villalba from Santo Domingo, Ecuador. I don’t know him super well but I’m sure he´ll be great :)

I’ve been working my butt off all night trying to get everything done here in the office. I’m pretty sure I only slept like 4 hours last night. This is gonna be a longggg day :)  But I’m excited to be a normal missionary again and get working. 

I’ll write you more on Monday. I just wanted to let you know :)

I love you, have a great day! Say hi to the family for me. 


-Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment